Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I miss you deary

Still counting the months and its still so long to come. I mean our wedding day. I'm so tired of waiting, suffering and going through some small fights with you. We've been together of almost 7 years now and lots and lots of things we've been through.

We had enough now, as a couple. I want more as a married couple. I miss your hugs before sleep. I miss how I fell asleep on your lap on thw couch when that time you're busy watching DVDs or palying FIFA. I miss how you crawl on me when I was already asleep and you kissed me and say good night. I miss our 3am crazy routine. I miss your everything.

I can't wait to be your wife. But since we're away now and still have months to go for our wedding, I want to give you some space for yourself to enjoy before I 'come back' again in your life to ruin it with love.

I miss you so much, Noorman

No comments:

Post a Comment