Sunday, April 8, 2012

Afraid to be with other than you





I never say that I'm not attractive enough to be in the middle of the attention. I used to be, once before we met. But soon after I knew you and you took my heart, I am no longer whom I was before.

Now I'm yours. You knew me already. My everything. You knew how bad is when I cook. How lazy am I on bed. How freaking am I on the shower and how crazy am I with you.

I can't imagine myself learning to be with someone else. Teaching them how to know me better as you do. Hoping them to accept me as who am I, as how bad I am.

I knew who am I when I'm with you. I never pretend to be pretty with stupid make ups on my face and fancy clothes just hoping to be your attention because I knew you love me with who am I (that save cost a lot!).

So, no matter how cute the guy longing to have me, I will always stick with you because I tired to start all over again!

I love you - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment