Friday, April 6, 2012

Sayang leaving on a jet plane



Sayang is leaving tomorrow, to Kedah to sign a document to sell his parents house. We did met this evening and hang out for a couple of hours. He hate the place and I know he wont stay long there.

We were quite busy with our works in our offices. He's a graphic designer while I'm a web designer as well. Since I moved to Tasha's and husband house months ago, we seldom stay together. He work over time a lot so we just hang out once a while when he didn't have much work that day.

We are no longer small buds to be so pamper as before. I am no longer sleep with tears missing him but I still keep the habit; sleep with his worn out shirt with his beautiful smell. His 23 years old teddy bear is still with me.

Marriage? InsyaAllah we planned by next year. Only after their house completely modified. But we still plan to buy our own house. Everything still under plans. Meanwhile, we're registered to the pre-wedding course which is well be held by this 5th and 6th May.

May Allah help everything smoothly.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment