Saturday, April 21, 2012

I miss you, يا حبيبي



We meet almost every evening after work and stay for just a couple of hours in our favorite restaurant in the town. But still I really miss you so much as I woke up in the next morning.

I miss to kiss you palm while you're driving. I miss to rub your hard tummy and stare your eyes even I know you're trying to avoid it. I want to call you every time you dropped me home but I knew you're driving back home. I just can't wait to see you again on the next day evening.

We can spend some time in the sunset evening or maybe just drive to nowhere and enjoy the bright blue sky. I admit that I still love you as strong as the first day I confessed it to you even sometimes we're hurting each other. I knew I can't stop loving you easily after all we've done.

You are so much crazy than I ever knew. You are so unbelievable loving and surprising person that I ever had in my entire life. You are such a wonderful and exciting person that brighten up my life. Sometimes you hurt me a lot but that doesn't easily make me down and broken badly. I just love you the way you are.

انا بحبك يا نورمان

No comments:

Post a Comment